General terms and conditions (CGV CGU)
Welcome to www.nos-colonnes.com!
These general conditions describe the rules and regulations relating to the use of the VKO Partners Limited website, located at https://www.nos-colonnes.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these general conditions. Do not continue to use www.nos-colonnes.com if you do not agree to take all the general conditions set out on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web pages server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to you uniquely and can only be read by a web server in the field that has emitted the cookie.
Unless otherwise indicated, VKO Partners Limited and/or its license conceders hold the intellectual property rights of all the equipment present on www.nos-colonnes.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access it from www.nos-colonnes.com for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set in these general conditions.
You must not :
- Copy or republish elements from www.nos-colonnes.com.
- Sell, rent or concede an underside for equipment from www.nos-colonnes.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy the material from www.nos-colonnes.com.
- Redistribute the content of www.nos-colonnes.com
This agreement takes effect on the date of these.
Some parts of this website offer users the possibility of publishing and exchanging opinions and information in certain areas of the website. VKO Partners Limited does not filter, do not edit, do not publish and do not revise the comments before their presence on the website. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of VKO Partners Limited, its agents and/or its affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who publishes them. Insofar as applicable laws allow it, VKO Partners Limited cannot be held responsible for comments or any responsibility, for any damage or any expenditure caused and/or suffered as a result of the use and/or the Display and/or the appearance of comments on this website.
VKO Partners Limited reserves the right to monitor all comments and delete any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or which leads to a violation of these General Conditions.
You guarantee and declare that:
- You have the right to publish the comments on our website and have all the licenses and all the consents necessary to do so;
- Comments do not see any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, the certificate or the trademark of a third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, slanderous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal element, constituting an attack on privacy.
- Comments will not be used to request or promote business or customs or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
By this, you grant VKO Partners Limited a non -exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize other people to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in all forms, formats or media.
The establishment of hyperlinks towards our content:
The following organizations can create links to our website without prior written authorization:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine ;
- Press organizations;
- Online directory distributors can create links to our website in the same way that they create hyperlinks to websites from other listed companies; And...
- Companies accredited on a system level, with the exception of non -profit organizations for solicitation, charitable shopping centers and charitable fundraising groups that cannot establish hyperlinks to our website.
These organizations can create links to our home page, to publications or to other website information, as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply the sponsorship, approval or the support of the binding part and its products and/or services; and (c) is part of the context of the binding part site.
We can take into consideration and approve other requests for links from the following types of organizations:
- sources of information commonly known to consumers and/or businesses;
- Point.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charity organizations;
- Distributors of online directories;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, lawyers and consultants; And
- educational establishments and professional associations.
We will approve the requests for links of these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not give us an unfavorable image of ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) The organization has no negative file with us; (c) the advantage that we remove from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of VKO Partners Limited; and (d) the link is part of the context of general information on resources.
These organizations can establish a link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply the sponsorship, approval or downstream of the binding part and its products or services; and (c) is part of the context of the binding part site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and you want to create a link to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to VKO Partners Limited. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact details and the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you intend to create a link to our website, and a list of URLs From our site to which you want to create a link. Wait 2 to 3 weeks to get an answer.
Approved organizations can establish a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By the use of our corporate name; Or
- By using the uniform resources locker to which the link is established; Or
- By the use of any other description of our website subject to a link that has meaning in the context and format of the content of the binders' website.
No use of the logo or other illustrations by VKO Partners Limited will be authorized for the creation of links in the absence of a brand license agreement.
We will not be responsible for the content that appears on your website. You agree to protect us and defend us against all complaints that are raised on your website. No link should appear on a website which could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which breaks, violates any other way, or advocates the offense or any other violation of the rights of a third party.
We reserve the right to ask you to delete all links or a special link to our website. You agree to immediately withdraw all links to our website on request. We also reserve the right to modify these general conditions and its links in matters of links at any time. By continuously establishing links to our website, you agree to be linked to these general affair conditions and to follow them.
Deletion of links from our website:
If you find a link on our website which is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us at any time. We will examine requests for deleting links, but we do not have to do so or answer you directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website. We do not guarantee their exhaustiveness or accuracy, and we also do not promise to guarantee that the website remains available or that the equipment on the website is maintained up to date.
Notice of non-responsibility:
Insofar as maximum authorized by applicable law, we exclude all representations, guarantees and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this non-responsibility clause can:
- Limit or exclude our responsibility in the event of death or bodily damage;
- limit or exclude our responsibility in the event of fraud or false fraudulent declaration;
- limit one of our responsibilities in a way that is not authorized by applicable law; Or
- Exclude one of our responsibilities that cannot be excluded under the applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of responsibility set in this section and elsewhere in this non-responsibility clause: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) regulate all the responsibilities arising from the non-responsibility clause, including contractual, criminal responsibilities and for violation of a legal obligation.
As long as the website and website information and services are provided for free, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.